Thursday, October 16, 2008

So I have decided that maybe I'll start actually using this blog. It's what the cools kid are doing. Or not doing. Wwhhaatever. So I have decided that I hate the AACC library. Every time I try to find a book, I can't. I figured I'm just retarded because I am incapable of navigating a library. Well, as it turns out, I'm not retarded - they are.
I was looking for Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson and according to the catalogue, it was in the library, along with many other books by him. GREAT! So, I go searching, despite my fears. Not only could I not find the specific book I was looking for, BUT no other books by him. I go and ask the circulation desk to please help me. "Did you look for it?" God. Of course I looked for it, perhaps you could come show me where it is and perhaps how to find books so we can avoid this problem. 10 minutes of searching goes by. "Hm. Thats weird. Its not here." You are completely right ::taps nose:: so maybe you should update the FUCKING CATALOGUE with a note that says, search at your own risk because chances are, you won't find what your looking for. BITCHES.

Aahh. Well I have started to write for the school newspaper. Lots of boring articles about lots of boring happenings at the college. Look for me on the front page.

No comments: