I've apparently learned how to make blogger layouts. Infact, I made everything on here -- the layout, the header -- and It took me all day. I'm super excited that my blog doesn't look so boring anymore! :)
I'm 20-year-old community college student who aspires to be a journalist. This is a mixture of articles I have written, commentary on my own life, and sometimes just ranting.
Ten things to know about me:
1. I go to Anne Arundel Community College.
2. I write for the Campus Current.
3. I love to read Shakespeare because his writing is universal and timeless.
4. I do not watch Fox news.
5. I sometimes get my news from Jon Stewart.
6. My favorite drink of all time is sweet tea.
7. I think the most interesting stories are those about people.
8. I want to live in New York.
9. When I was younger, I used to run up to older people in the store and hug them.
10. If it wasn't clear earlier, I live in Maryland.
Quote of the Day:
“If you have some daily anguish from some cause that’s not really your fault — a rotten family, bad health, nowhere looks, serious money problems, nobody to help you, minority background (I don’t have that — a WASP — but I had other things), rejoice! These things are your fuel!”